TSICET is the acronym for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test which is an exam taken by many graduates for their admission to higher professional courses such as for MBA (Master of Business Administration), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), provided by Universities and Colleges, associated with Telangana state. TS ICET 2021 Registration Form is now available and all interested students can register themselves for this entrance examination.
TS ICET 2021 Registration Form
TS ICET is an annual exam conducted by Kakatiya University (K.U) Warangal which comes under Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS ICET 2021 Application Form is now available from 7th April 2021. There are a total of 9 colleges in which students can avail the MBA?MCA programs after qualifying the TSICET 2021 exam:-
- JNT University, Hyderabad
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Dr. B R Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University, Hyderabad
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Satavahana University, Karimnagar
- Telangana University, Nizamabad
- Palamuru University, Karimnagar
Here you will be getting complete data regarding the beginning of the notification, TS ICET Registration 2021 Online, important dates regarding exam, fee details and generally asked questions related to the exam. Read the full article below to get complete solution to your queries regarding the TSICET 2021 exam.
Important Dates for TS ICET 2021
Here’s a summary of the TS ICET 2021 Important Dates regarding the exam, hence all the interested candidates must go through it carefully:-
|Starting of Application Form for TSICET 2021||7th April 2021|
|Last date submission of form (without late fee)||15th June 2021|
|Application Form correction||8th to 11th August 2021|
|Form submission (with 250/- as late fee)||30th June 2021|
|Form submission (with 500/- as late fee)||15th July 2021|
|Form submission (with 1000/- as late fee)||11th August 2021|
|Admit Card TSICET 2021||13th August 2021|
|Exam Date TSICET 2021||19th & 20th August 2021|
|Result Announcement||17th September 2021|
|Starting of Counselling||Sept./ October 2021 (Onwards)|
Eligibility Criteria for TSICET Exam 2021
It is necessary to fulfill the following eligibility criterion to apply for the exam:-
- Nationality : Only Indian citizens can Apply Online for TS ICET 2021.
- Domicile : Only the candidates having the Telangana State domicile can appear for the exam as it is mandatory for them.
- Qualification : For MBA course, candidates should have a minimum of bachelor’s degree of 3 years, from any recognized college or university, in any discipline. For MCA course, candidates are required to have graduation in BCA or equivalent from recognized college, they should have taken Maths as compulsory subject in their 12th board exam. All passes or final year appearing candidates can apply for TS ICET 2021, provided they have their degree at the start of the college admission.
- Candidates to have scored minimum 50% in their graduation (Gen category) and 45% for SC/ST Category.
- Qualifying Marks : A minimum of 25% marks in TS ICET Exam 2021, is must for the admission to college, this will not be changed or lowered for the Reserved category student.
Note: Candidates have to be careful regarding the after exam procedures, as they will have to be present for the counselling at the provided centres. Failing to which, his/her candidature will be cancelled for admission in that college.
Application Process for TS ICET 2021
- All candidates are advised to go through the complete Notification for TS ICET 2021 exam, before applying. You can visit https://icet.tsche.ac.in for filling the form.
- You should have a scanned copy of your latest photograph and signature in the required jpeg/jpg format.
- While filling the Telangana ICET 2021 Registration Form you would need your ID card such as your Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License (Not the learning one), Voter ID etc., hence keep it handy and have a scanned copy of the same. You will need the same ID Card during your examination.
- All the application process will be online, hence while filling the form make sure you are connected to a stable internet connection.
- All the details like your class 10th roll no., percentage, board etc., same will be for class 12th and your graduation will be required, so fill it carefully.
- Form correction can be done from 8th to 11th August, 2021.
- Fees will also be paid through the Online methods such as Internet Banking, Debit /Credit Cards, Google Pay, Paytm and also through AP/TS centres. No fees shall be accepted through the offline mode.
- Fees structure for the Gen Category Candidates is Rs 650/–
- For SC/ST Candidates it is Rs 450/-
Note: Under any circumstances such as a student is unable to give his/her examination, No Fee will be refunded for the same.
TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Total no. of question will be 200 and total marks 200 with time limit of 150 minutes. the following is the dissection of the no. of questions and marks section wise:-
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Syllabus (Topics)|
|A. Analytical Ability||75||75||1. Data Sufficiency related questions|
2. Sequence & Series, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Coding and Decoding, Date & Time Problems
|B. Arithmetical Ability||75||75||1. ARITHMETIC ABILITY : Ratio, Surds, LCM, GCD, Profit & Loss, Partnership, Pipes & Cisterns, Time & Distance, Areas & volumes, mensuration, Modular Arithmetic.|
2. ALGEBRIAC & GEOMETRICAL ABILITY : Statements, Truth Tables, Tautological Sets, Functions & Relations, Trigonometry & its applications, Trigonometry identities, Remainder Theorem, Linear equations, Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Plane geometry & Co-ordinate geometry.
3. STATISTICAL ABILITY: Mean, Median, Mode, Std. Deviation, Problems on probability, Frequency distribution.
|C. Communication Ability||50||50||1. VOCABULARY : Vocabulary identification, used in day to day basis.|
2. BUSINESS & COMPUTER TERMS: Functional usage of grammar in day-to-day & in business contexts.
3. FUNCTIONAL GRAMMAR : Basic terminology identification & knowledge of business terms like letters, reports, minutes, agenda etc.,
4. COMPREHENSION READING : Can understand written & drawing interferences. Atleast 3 passages will be there.
TS ICET 2021 Examination Dates & Timings:-
|19-08-2021||Shift 1 : 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
Shift 2 : 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM
|20-08-2021||Shift 1 : 10:00AM to 12:30 PM|
Note: The TS ICET Exam will be carried out in 14 Regional Centres as given below, you can see for your reference:-
Important Links for TS ICET 2021 Exam
|TS ICET 2021 Registration Form||Apply Online|
|TS ICET 2021 Notification||Download Here|
Short Notice pdf
|TS ICET 2021 Print Application Form||Check Here|
|TS ICET 2021 Check Application Fee Payment Status||Check Here|
Handy Tips for TS ICET 2021:-
- Carefully fill the TS ICET Online Application Form 2021, avoid any mistakes while doing so and recheck before final submission of the form.
- Thoroughly check the exam syllabus, and practice accordingly. Give as many mocks as you can to ensure your selection.
- Attempt previous year question paper to get a gist of type of questions that came frequent in such exams and prepare from that.
- Time Management is the one thing that you have to be very cautious about during exam, hence you can analyze this in your mock test and make strategy accordingly.
- Keep all your documents like Admit Card, ID Proof , Photograph handy before entering the examination hall.
- Revise short notes prior to examination.
FAQs on TS ICET 2021 Registration Form
How and where should I apply for the TS ICET 2021 Registration Form?
You can click on the link, https://icet.tsche.ac.in and you will be directed to the TS ICET 2021 Registration Form page, thereby you can fill your form.
Can I pay my TS ICET 2021 Registration Fee through Bank Challans?
No, the fees for the exam will be accepted only via online methods such as Credit/Debit Cards, Netbanking, Paytm, GPay.
Do I have to submit the hardcopy of the TS ICET 2021 Application Form?
No, everything is online now. You are required to physically submit any form now. However you can take print out of the TS ICET 2021 Application Form that you have successfully submitted for your future reference.
Where can I find Mocks for TS ICET 2021?
You can attempt practice mocks at https://icet.tsche.ac.in , but before that you can eve try free last year question papers for a good reference, which you can find online.