The Government of Karnataka has started a new scheme of Karnataka Driver Help Yojana 2021 to provide the livelihood support to serve in this pandemic. The government has announced that Karnataka State Driver, Taxi Driver, Auto Rikshaw, Rikshaw Chalk will get the benefit from this scheme by Registering Online for Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme on Seva Sindhu Portal. The online registration process is now started by the government for the needy who want to apply. Under this Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme, the benefit will be a credit to the beneficiary after the application process accepted by the board.
Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme Apply Online
Due to the Pandemic in our country, the situation of Middle family and who live below the poverty line become very bad. To give them some financial support the government has decided to launch a Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme to provide the benefit of All drivers of the state who is not able to survive their daily requirement for their family.
Here we are mentioning all updates and information about the Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme. Applicants who want to apply to the scheme can check out the complete information from this article and then make the decision to submit the Karnataka Driver Yojana Application Form 2021. Due to this pandemic people who would not able to earn much money from their daily work and also not able to manage food for their family, can apply this Karnataka Government Released Driver Help Yojana 2021.
In this article, you can get the complete information about the scheme and also get the steps to apply the Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021 for Rs 3000. The Government has started the Seva Sindhu Portal to log in or register for the scheme to get the benefits. You need to go through the portal and submit the application form to avail the benefits from the government under the Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme.
Karnataka Driver Help Yojana for Auto/ Taxi/ Rikshaw Chalk
The Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa has launched a Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme for all drivers of the state who can not able to survive during this pandemic of COVID 19. So to give them some help the government has come ahead and provide some financial support to live in the crisis time. Those who want to apply for the Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021 can use this article to get the complete information. All the beneficiaries who want to apply the scheme and also want to get the benefit of this yojana can go through the portal launched by the government to get registration.
Only applicants who have registered with this scheme can avail the benefit of the government announcement. When the scheme started by the government their people got the benefit of Rs 5000/- through this Karnataka Driver Help Scheme 2021. But now the government has reduced the number of benefits to Rs 3000/-. Applicants who register for the scheme will get a reduced amount from the government. But old registered applicants will get the amount as they have got previously.
Karnataka Covid 19 Taxi Drivers Relief Package
This Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme will be for the Karnataka residents only. The driver who is working in the state can avail of the benefit of this scheme to go through the official website. Through Karnataka Relief Package for Driver can get if registered with the official website. All other people who can not survive their daily requirement in this pandemic can also apply this Karnataka COVID 19 Relief Scheme 2021 by going to the official portal.
The government has also decided on some eligibility and the benefit of this scheme that are mentioning below here. You should check out the complete details before going to apply for the application form. Here in this article, we are mentioning the complete information about the scheme launched by the government. So go below the article and gather the details from there.
Who are Eligible for Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Yojana?
Here you can see the eligibility of the Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme launched by the government of Karnataka to provide financial help to the driver or other needy people of the state. Look at the point mentioned below and get the complete information below. This is an opportunity for all those people who are sufferings from this pandemic to make much money to survive their requirement. So get the details mentioned below.
- Taxi Driver,
- Cab Driver,
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Flower Growers,
- Auto Driver,
- Dhobi, etc.
All the categories mentioned above the section will eligible to apply the Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021 to get Financial Support of Rs 3000/-. To get the amount you need to Register with Karnataka Driver Help Yojana 2021 Online on the official portal. Here we are mentioning some easy steps that can be used to register online for the scheme.
Documents Required for Karnataka Driver Corona Help Scheme
To apply the Karnataka Govt. Driver Help Scheme, Applicants need to produce some essential documents as mentioned below here. Keep ready all the documents when you are going to apply the scheme. Check out the list of Valid Documents for Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme.
- Valid Aadhar Card of Applicant,
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Residence Certificate,
- Voter ID Card,
- Registered Transport Driver Proof,
- Driving License, etc.
Advantage of Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme
- This Seva Sindhu Driver Help Yojana 2021, the only driver of Karnataka State will eligible to apply.
- When applying the scheme, need to produce the valid Driving License issued by the Transport Authority of Karnataka.
- All the Drivers will get Rs 3000/- from the government under the scheme.
- The Government has released about 63 Crore to give financial help to the driver or other poor people in this pandemic.
- About 2.10 Lakhs Driver of Karnataka State will get benefits under the scheme.
- Rs 3000 Crore will be for the Workers who have registered under the KT Building and other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Rs 494 Crore will be for the Construction Worker under the Karnataka Relief Package Scheme 2021.
- The Government of Karnataka has decided to give Rs 12.73 Crore and Rs 69 Crore for the people who are working for Fruit, Vegetable and Flowers Work.
- In Karnataka People who work for vegetables, Fruit growers will get benefits under the scheme which number is about 69000.
Steps to Register Online For Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme
- If you want to apply for the scheme then go to the official website.
- On the website, find the link Karnataka Driver Scheme Registration Link.
- Now click on the link and register themselves.
- Fill the Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme Online Form with the required information.
- After the attached documents need for the scheme.
- Now the filling process completed, click to submit option.
- You are now successfully registered for the scheme.
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|E-EmploymentNews Homepage||Click Here|
FAQs About Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme
Who will Eligible for Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme?
This scheme for the driver of Karnataka State who is unable to earn money to full fill their requirement. The government will provide some financial support for them.
How much Amount will be under Karnataka Driver Scheme 2021?
People who have registered with Karnataka Driver Relief Package Scheme 2021 will get Rs 3000/- as financial support to boost the livelihood.
Where to Apply Karnataka Driver Corona Help Scheme 2021?
To apply the scheme you need to use the Seva Sindhu App or go to the official website to register for the scheme. Only registered applicants will get benefits from the scheme released by the Government of Karnataka.