All the 12th Class Science students who have applied for the JEE Mains examination 2021 for their admission into the engineering colleges are eagerly awaiting their JEE Main Admit Card 2021, which is totally expected to roll out in the month of April, 2021.
This year due to the pandemic, the JEE Main exam was to be conducted in 4 sessions, out of which two sessions are already over that is in the month of February and March. and now the April session awaits. Hence it is very much likely that the Admit Card for JEE Mains 2021 Examination will be issued by National Testing Agency (NTA) in second / third week of the April.
JEE Main Admit Card 2021
- It mainly consists of two papers, in which Paper 1 is for the students who want to apply for B.E/B.Tech courses and is a objective type question paper i.e., CBT mode exam. Now Paper 2 is for basically the students who wants to take admission in B. Arch and B. Planning courses, so there in Paper 2, one paper will be via CBT Mode while the second paper will be Pen & Paper based as it will be a drawing test.
- Certain changes have been seen in 2021 JEE Mains exam marks as compared to previous year JEE Mains Exam conducted so far.
- For B.E/B.Tech paper, earlier when the total marks of JEE Mains was 360, now it has been reduced to maximum marks of 300.
- Similarly For B. Arch paper, which was combined for B. Planning as well, it was of 390 marks, but now due to new changes, there will be different exams for B. Arch and B. Planning with maximum marks of 400 for each paper.
Quick Pattern Overview for JEE Main 2021:-
- B. Tech Paper
|Subject Name||No. of Questions (Asked)|| Maximum No. of Questions|
- B. Arch Paper
|Subjects Name||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
- B. Planning Paper
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021
- As the exam is conducted by NTA so the students can thereby download the JEE Main April 2021 Exam Admit Card from their website by clicking on this link, http://jeemain.nta.nic.in , hence you will enter their official page.
- Next, click on the tab, “Click to download the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card”.
- Then you will be required to fill your credentials like your Application no. and your Date of Birth as password.
- From here, you will be redirected to the page that will display your admit card with full exam details.
- You can then take the print of the JEE Main Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card and keep it safe for your examination.
Note: Even after following the above steps if you still face any problem you can directly refer to the JEE Main Helpline no. available – 9650173668, 8178359845, 8882356803. Also you can write mail discussing you problem in the mentioned email id, – email@example.com
JEE Main 2021 Important Dates
|Admit Card Download Link||To be notified soon (expected by second & third week of April, 2021)|
|Date of JEE Main Exam||27th to 30th April, 2021|
Go-To Tips for JEE Main Exam 2021
- Take out the print of the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card atleast 2-3 days prior to exam to rule out any tension of last minute havoc created by traffic on such websites.
- Carefully see the examination venue details and shift timings and reach the place 20 minutes prior to the reported time.
- Read the instructions given in the JEE Main Call Letter 2021 Paper 1 & Paper 2 to see and keep the required documents with yourself.
- Take one photograph with you to the examination hall, make sure it should be same as in your admit card. Also you are required to carry your ID card which can be your Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Keep short notes handy for one last time revision.
- Carry your ball pen, mask, sanitizer, and also you can carry your water bottle with you but make sure that it is fully transparent.
- For B. Arch paper, students have to carry their own geometry box, color pencils and erasers.
- No need for carrying white sheets for rough work as they will be provided to you then and there. Also you are not allowed to take your watches with you, so kindly avoid wearing them.
- No change of venue or date of examination will be entertained hence just keep practicing and focus entirely on giving the exam.
Important FAQs Regarding JEE Main Exam 2021
What is the Link for downloading JEE Main Admit Card 2021?
Once the JEE Main Admit Card 2021 is released by NTA for the JEE Mains, you can directly open this link http://jeemain.nta.nic.in and can print your form by putting your application no. and date of birth.
If I am appearing for both the papers of JEE Main i.e., for B. Tech and B. Arch, then do I have to take the print outs of both the Admit Card?
Yes, you have to print and carry both the JEE Main Admit Card 2021 with you.
Is it okay if I carry a photograph other than the one I have submitted in my application form?
No, it is strictly advised to you to carry the same photograph as uploaded by you in the application form.
What items I can carry in the JEE Main 2021 Examination Hall?
You can carry your JEE Main Admit Card 2021, photo ID, a photograph, ball pen, and geometry box and colour pens only if you have applied for B. Arch exam too. Rest don’t carry any electronic gadgets like phone, digital watch, microphone, headphones as this can even cause your termination from the further JEE exams as conducted by NTA.