Employment News Annual Subscription Charges 2021 are available on this page. Well Rozgar Samachar Yearly Charges are now available here on e-employmentnews.co.in. Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar was launched in 1976 and works under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India. The E-Employment Newspaper is published weekly. The Employment Journal is published in three languages- Hindi (Rozgar Samachar), Urdu (Rozgar Samachar), and English (Employment News).
The Employment News journal production is about 1 lakh per week. The weekly journal provides information on job vacancies, admission notices, job training programs, results, recruitment notifications, etc. All the latest news about state government, central government, public sector undertakings, professional courses, autonomous bodies, universities, examination notices and results of organizations like SSC, UPSC, recruitment bodies, and promotion opportunities.
Employment News Annual Subscription 2021
Readers should know that the Employment News or the Rozgar Samachar is very helpful for the ones who are looking for jobs or trainings or admissions or are just preparing for examinations and interviews. These journals cover every national and international aspect. The journal covers different departments so that the candidates of rural or urban areas don’t miss any opportunity that comes to them. The information is from the following departments- Ministries, offices, departments, autonomous bodies, organizations, central, state and UT PSUs, national banks, UPSC, RRBs, SSC, constitutional bodies, state government universities, central government universities, colleges, institutes recognized by AICTE/ UGC.
The table below gives an account of the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. You can check it once.
Well, Employment News Annual Subscription Charges are 530 Rs, if you want to apply for 2 years subscription of Rozgar samachar then you have to par 1000 Rs, if for 3 Years then Rs 1400. all the amount to be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Employment News, Government of India which is going to be payable at New Delhi.
Employment News E-Version Subscription links are given below, candidates are required to visit official website https://eneversion.nic.in/membership/login, login or register and then pay the required fees for Employment News E Subscription.
Rozgar Samachar Annual Subscription in Hindi 2021
|Name of the Journal||Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar|
|Authority||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India|
|Head Office||New Delhi|
|Area Covered||All India|
|Rozgar Samachar Annual Subscription||INR 530/-|
|Employment News 2 Years Subscription||INR 1000/-|
|Employment News 3 Years Subscription||INR 1400/-|
|Copies circulated||More than 1 lakh per week|
|Medium of Publication||Hindi, Urdu, and English|
Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar Subscription Charges 2021
Candidates, you’ll be very happy to know that the Employment News or Rozgar Samachar can now be subscribed for a year and we have mentioned the way to how to do it. You can read the steps mentioned below and follow them to have the annual subscription.
- Visit the official website employment news or rozgar samachar which are mentioned above.
- On the home page of the website, click on the Employment News e-subscription link.
- The people who are visiting the website for the first time have to create an account first. You need to fill up required details and sign up on employment news e-subscription page.
- If you already have an account, log in with your details and submit.
- Now, a dashboard will open on the screen. then, click on the e-version. You can choose the language, English or Hindi.
- Subscriber will now see a page with subscription details. You can choose the subscription package from six months to three years.
- Now, you’ll need to pay the money, either online or offline. You can also choose to pay later. The charges are Rs. 200 for six months, Rs. 400 for one year, Rs. 750 for two years, and Rs. 1050 for three years.
- Online payment can be done via net banking, debit card, mobile cash, and credit card.
- Provide the required information and pay with any mode you wish to.
- Once you have completed the payment, your subscription will start.
- You can take a printout and save the copy for future reference.
- Once all this is done, you’ll receive an email in the next 48 hours.
- If you face any problem, you can mail the issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advantages of Employment News 2021/ Rozgar Samachar Subscription
Readers or candidates who are willing to get the annual subscription of Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar should also know the benefits of reading the e-paper. Many features are there which make it easier for the readers to get the information. The best part about the e-paper subscription is that one gets all the papers and journals on one website and one doesn’t have to look more. You can archive, read it on reading mode, zoom in and out, copy, and download for better understanding and future references.
Important Links To Subscribe
|Login To Official Website (For E-Paper Subscription)||Click Here To Login|
FAQs related to Employment News Subscription 2021 or Rozgar Samachar Fees
1. How can we know the process of getting the annual subscription of Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar?
Answer. We have mentioned the process of getting the annual subscription. You can give the post above a read and follow the steps.
2. In which languages are the Employment News available?
Answer. The journal is available in three languages- Hindi, Urdu, and English and is named as Employment News and Rozgar Samachar.
3. What amount do we have to pay for the subscription?
Answer. The amount is mentioned in the post above. You can give the post above a read and choose for your subscription.
4. What is the time duration of the subscription packages?
Answer. The time duration of subscription packages is six months, one year, two years, and three years.
5. Who is the central authority behind the Employment News and Rozgar Samachar?
Answer. The central authority is the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
6. Can we pay online for the Employment News subscription?
Answer. Yes, the payment for the subscription can be made online.