The lockdown has been imposed due to Corona virus crisis in Delhi. The biggest concern has once again been the migration of laborers. Since, a large number of migrant laborers continue to leave Delhi. In view of this crisis, the Delhi government has proposed to provide financial assistance of Rs 5,000 to each of the registered construction workers and has formed a committee to assist the migrant workers.
In this article we will share the details on how to do Delhi Govt Construction Workers Rs. 5000 Registration 2021 so read this article.In fact, ever since the announcement of six-day lock-down, a large number of migrant workers from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and other states started to see in crowds at bus terminals and railway stations. The Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) has said in an order that the vision of the Delhi government will ensure their welfare by providing shelter, food, water, sanitation, medical facilities to migrant workers living daily and in the national capital.
Delhi Govt Construction Workers Rs. 5000 Registration 2021
The government of Delhi has taken a major step to provide relief to the workers. The Government of Delhi has provided financial assistance of Rs. five thousand to the registered construction workers of NCT. A total of 2,10,684 construction workers will be provided this amount by the government. 52.88 crore rupees have been given in the bank accounts of 1,05,750 workers so far from the government, the rest will also be sent to others in the coming days. But for that you have to Delhi Govt Construction Workers 5000 Apply Online to get the benefit.The Delhi government has also started food distribution centers at several schools and construction sites in all districts of Delhi to cater to the needs of migrant, daily wage and other workers engaged in construction work.
The Delhi High Court in an order directed the government of NCT to provide basic facilities for the welfare of daily commuters, migrant workers and construction workers in Delhi. As per the DDMA order, a seven-member committee of senior officials is constituted as per the directions of the Delhi High Court to ensure the welfare of daily villagers, migrant workers, laborers and construction workers. Here we will inform you about Delhi Construction Workers Registration Rs 5000 Scheme so be here.The committee will be responsible for taking all necessary actions, including providing all basic facilities such as food and water, shelter, clothing and medicine to migrant and construction workers. The committee will also ensure that food, medicine and other basic facilities are provided to the needy construction workers at the work site. At the same time, the services of contractors providing mid-day meals to school children can be availed for providing food to migrant and construction workers.
Delhi COVID 19 ePass Apply Online 2021 (Check Here)
Delhi Construction Workers Rs 5000 Scheme 2021 Details
|Government||Government of NCT of Delhi|
|Scheme||Delhi Construction Workers 5000 Rupees Help|
|Online Registration Start Date||Available Soon|
|Delhi 5000 Help Registration last Date||Available Soon|
|Scheme For||Majdoor, Labours, Workers, Construction Workers|
Eligibility for Delhi Construction Workers 5000 Scheme
- The construction worker must be a member of the BoCW board.
- Only one person in the family will be eligible to apply for the scheme
- Applications of the Ministry of Labor will be verified.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Permanent certificate
- Voter ID Card
- income certificate
- Bank account
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Benefits of Delhi Construction Workers Rs 5000 Scheme 2021
- Construction Workers Yojana will benefit the permanent residents of Delhi.
- Through this scheme, construction workers are being given financial assistance of Rs. 5000 for their livelihood.
- The amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The economic side of the beneficiaries will be strengthened by this scheme.
- The application for the scheme will be online.
- Through the scheme, 2.11 lakh workers in Delhi will get direct benefits.
- Only the beneficiary who can apply can take benefit of this scheme.
- Financial assistance will be provided during corona epidemic
Help line number for Delhi Construction Workers
The Delhi government is going to create a helpline for construction workers in the next few days, where any construction workers who are registered with the board or not, can be contacted about food distribution centers, availability of beds, medicines and any other problem and sufficient information will be given in this regard.
The Delhi government has always prepared to assist migrants, daily wagers and construction workers in times of Corona crisis.It is worth mentioning that last year, the number of registered construction workers in Delhi was around 55 thousand, they were provided assistance of Rs. 5 thousand rupees by the Delhi government during the lockdown last year. A large number of workers were registered after this government started a mega registration drive and now Delhi currently has 1 lakh 72 thousand registered construction workers
How to do Delhi Govt Construction Workers 5000 Online Registration
- The beneficiaries for Delhi Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana should first go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the option with New User and after that you will come to the next page
- Here you have to fill the information given and after that you have to click on the Continue button.
- Now registration form will open in front of you and in this registration form you will have to enter all the information asked such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address etc.
- After that you will also have to upload important documents.
- After the whole process is done, you have to click on the submit button at the end.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, you will be successfully applied online for the Delhi Govt Construction Workers 5000.
Delhi Govt Construction Workers 5000 Registration FAQ
What is the purpose of Delhi Govt Construction Workers 5000 Scheme, who will benefit from it?
The objective of Delhi Govt Construction Workers 5000 Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the laborers residing in Delhi. Those workers who are in construction works will get five thousand rupees assistance through this scheme
What information or documents will have to be provided for the application?
Applicant’s bank account information, ID proof and proof of being registered (BOCW member) will have to be given.
How long will the registration be for Delhi Govt Construction Workers Rs. 5000 Scheme?
The application process will start soon as, there is not any kind of information on this.