Friends, as you know, ration card is an important document. With the ration card, we get food grains available from government shops at cheap prices. That is why a ration card is needed. As you know Corona virus is a very big epidemic and due to this, the many states have been locked down. Due to this epidemic, Temporary ration cards are being made by the government in Delhi. Because there are so many laborers in Delhi who come and live in Delhi. In view of the problem of these workers, the Delhi government is making temporary ration card e coupon in Delhi. So today, through our page, we will tell you how you can do Delhi Free Ration E Coupon Online Registration 2021 in simple manner.
Delhi Government has announced the introduction of the Delhi Temporary Ration Card E Coupon system to deal with the problems of poor in this lockdown. Under this scheme, ration facility will be available to poor families in Delhi. Individuals, who have not yet got their ration cards, will be linked to this scheme. This scheme has been started by the Delhi government with the goal of providing food for all the poor citizens present in the state who are not able to provide timely food for their family during the time of Corona epidemic.
Delhi Free Ration E Coupon Online Registration 2021
Through this scheme, ration will be made available to 10 lakh non-ration card holders. Those poor people who do not have ration cards will be given ration as long as the issue of corona virus persists.Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon is a means of providing ration to those poor backward families of the state through which they can avail all the benefits of ration card. As you all know that during the Corona epidemic, people have faced many problems. This has had the greatest impact on the people of the poor class. So if you are one of them then Apply Online for Delhi Free Ration Scheme 2021 and get the benefit.
You all know how the coronavirus epidemic has spread in our country. The most hurt due to this virus has been the financially weak people living in Delhi of the country, due to the lack of money from poor families, their survival problems have arisen in front of them. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has decided to start this scheme in view of the problems of these people, under which Temporary ration will be provided to the people.As you all know that the whole country is struggling with the coronavirus epidemic. Delhi is also very disturbed by this epidemic. Now, with the objective of providing ration to the people of the state due to lockdown, Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon has been started and guys fill the Delhi Free Ration E Coupon Online Apply 2021 and get the benefit.
Delhi Free Ration E Coupon Yojana 2021 Overview
|Yojana Name||Delhi Free Ration E Coupon|
|Department||Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|State/UT||NCT of Delhi|
|Purpose of issue of temporary ration cards||Help people during lockdown|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Delhi|
|Official URL||www.nfs.delhi.gov.in, www.ration.jantasamvad.org|
Delhi Free Ration E Coupon-Benefits
- Delhi Non Ration Card holders will get an opportunity to get free ration materials through Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon.
- Citizens can easily get food items at scheduled ration stores through e-coupon Delhi.
- All those families will be given the benefit of Delhi Ration Coupon.
- Ration arrangements will be made available to more than 1 crore people under the Delhi Temporary Ration E Coupon.
- Beneficiary citizens can get the benefit of this scheme from home, for this, the portal has been launched by the government
- Under Delhi Temporary Ration Card Coupon, 71 lakh people will be provided 7.5 kg ration.
- Poor people in the state who do not have ration cards will also be eligible for this scheme.
- You can avail the ration by applying online at home for Delhi Ration Card Coupon.
Delhi Free Ration E Coupon Eligibility Criteria
- Only those citizens are eligible for the Delhi Free Ration E Coupon who do not have a ration card.
- Only residents of Delhi state will be considered eligible for Delhi Ration E Coupon.
- It is mandatory for the citizen to have an Aadhaar card of all the family members to apply.
- Citizen must have income certificate for APL BPL category ration card application.
- The citizens who applied for the ration card are also eligible to apply for the Delhi Ration Coupon but are not receiving the benefits of the ration card related services.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Voter ID
- mobile number
- income certificate
- Passport size photo
Delhi Govt Construction Worker Rs 5000 Registration 2021 (Apply Online)
Steps to Apply Online for Delhi Free Ration E Coupon
- To avail the benefit of Delhi Temporary Ration E-Coupon, the beneficiary should first go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the option “Apply for Temporary Ration Coupon”.
As soon as you click here, you will come to the next page.
- Here you have to fill your mobile number and click on the “Submit” button.
Now the beneficiaries will move to the next page and there you have to fill all the information.
- After filling all the process, now you have to click on the “Proceed” button.
- After filling the form, you will get the coupon details on your registered mobile number and present this coupon to the FPS and get your ration.
|Delhi Free Ration E Coupon Online Registration 2021||Apply Online|
|e-employmentnews.co.in Home Page||Click Here|
FAQ’s On Delhi Free Ration E Coupon
On the basis of which document the beneficiary citizen is eligible to apply in the ration card coupon?
According to the Aadhaar card of the family head and the Aadhaar number of all the family members, the beneficiary is eligible to apply in the Citizen Ration Card e-coupon.
How can citizens get food items from government ration shops?
After registering online by the citizen, one can easily get food items from the government ration shop through the e-coupon number obtained in the registered mobile number
Are only poor citizens eligible to apply for Dehli Temporary Ration Coupon?
No, all citizens of Delhi who do not have a ration card are eligible to apply for this scheme of the state government.